since ‎Jun-18-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Ever since I bought my 2001 Ford E350 chassis class C, the RV has pulled to one side or the other when I brake. I've had the brakes redone. New brake disks put on. Tested out everything brake related. It still pulls fairly hard, mostly to the left. T...
I’m interested in hauling a motorcycle on the back of my 22.5 foot Shasta Class C on a Ford E350 V10 chassis. The bike I’m looking at weighs about 400 lbs (Kawasaki KLS). I can’t find any info online about the vehicle’s towing capacity or the max ton...
This past weekend, I took a trip up to Mt Whitney with my 2001 Shasta E350 chassis. The road up starts at about 3,000 feet and tops out at 8,500 after just a few miles of road. The temps were about 90 degrees at the bottom and in the 80's at elevatio...
So here's my situation: My 22 foot Shasta had only one puny coach battery that couldn't keep up with my power needs. Because there was no room outside the coach, I had an extra battery installed inside the coach under one of the rear seats. I used an...
Driving from California to the East Coast. My alignment was off so I took it to an alignment shop and as I left the shop I bottomed out and busted my sewage holding tank pipe. So I fixed one problem and now I have another. It's the big 3 inch pipe an...