since ‎Jun-22-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 123 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just wondering if any of you could tell me whether I should buy the AC or DC conversion for my dometic rm2652. We are on shore power almost always except for traveling. Would the truck charge battery enough to keep the 12VDC unit cooling while on the...
Well, I have been on here before dreaming about a trip out west. I got VERY good feedback. Didn't imagine I'd be trying to do it right now with COVID restrictions but here we are. We are a family of 5. Kids are 15, 13, and 10 and we are ready for an ...
We have been camping as a family of 5 from day one almost 10 years ago. Our kids have grown up going out camping every summer since our youngest daughter was 1 year old and she'll be 10 this year. We have spent most trips no more than 3-4 nights and...
I have a family of five. Only two fisherman and we are looking for a place in Tennessee to go trout fishing. We’d like a place where we camp in our RV with hook ups. I have read about Tellico River being stocked every week but don’t know any good cam...
After 4 years of ownership and many happy miles pulling the 5, I've spring a leak in the worst place. sewer...I think it happened over winter when I forgot to drain black tank completely and it cracked a pipe. Looks like the crack runs the full lengt...