since ‎Jan-07-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 428 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2002 Winnebago Sightseer 27c with an 8.1 engine. I replaced the heater core a couple of years ago. As far as I know the water pump and radiator are original. It only had 40,000 miles on it when I bought it, so it is doubtful the PO did an...
I love Ft. Pickens campground, but I don't love the salt water on the road. I've got reservations mid April, but I'm thinking of canceling and going to Big Lagoon. We bring a motorcycle as our "toad" and I don't want to ride it through salt water. ...
My headlight dimmer switch will not switch the headlights to dim.Is the dimmer function controlled by the multi function turn signal stalk (see below) or something else?https://www.workhorseparts.com/2002-P32-Chassis/25111446-Turn-Signal-Lever-(Headl...
I can’t figure out how to remove a strut that holds open one of the cargo doors. The legend on the strut looks like the cover should pop up and it should release. But I can’t get the cover to pop up. Any suggestions? 2002 Winnebago sightseer.
I have a 4yo intact 55 pound male Labradoodle. He has a great disposition. However he goes nuts when someone walks on the sidewalk in front of our house. The double window in our main room is only a couple of feet or so above the floor, so it is e...