since ‎Jun-30-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,018 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Any help or thoughts on this situation are REALLY appreciated - The short version - I only have working 12 volt appliances (lights, fridge, etc) when I am plugged into shore power. I do not have 12 volt lights or fridge when trying to run off of the ...
I have 2 group 29 house batteries that are about 2 years old. I just checked and they are hot and appear to be boiling off fluid. Can this be caused by one (or both) bad battery that won't take a charge, resulting in the charger continuously charging...
I just put a set on my fiver and my super accurate seat of the pants impression after pulling it 500 miles (2 trips) is that I'm getting significantly better MPG (diesel).I don't keep records; I just watch the Ford DIC. I know those things are not ex...
I have a 14k GVWR fifth wheel and put Maxxis M8008 tires on it back in July 2014. Things were fine till yesterday when one of them blew while I was going down the interstate (sounded like a gunshot !). Just some minor damage, which was lucky for me, ...