since ‎Jul-09-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We always store our trailer with the fridge open however we will be switching to an indoor facility and they may shift the units around while in storage. My question is, while there's a hundred ways to keep your door open while the rig is still, does...
We're replacing the skylights in our trailer and the existing shade will no longer work with the new skylight. Can anybody recommend some good skylight shades including one that would work well in a bathroom? Our current bathroom skylight doesn't hav...
A cup fell out of our cabinet during travel and it left a small chip/nick/gouge in the outer edge of the kitchen sink, near the countertop. Since the actual sink was not affected, this is purely an esthetic gripe but I'm wondering what might be a goo...
After 10 years, it would appear that our tub/shower is starting to become a bit yellow. Just wondering if anyone has ideas on how to whiten it up? Are there any cleaning products that might work? Thanks so much !
The wide molding that goes along the wall between our bathroom and bedroom in our 2005 AF has become brittle and has broken. For some reason, we are unable to find replacement molding anywhere around here in Sacramento, CA...in fact, all the trailer...