since ‎Jul-15-2012
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 131 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a Boliy Pro3600si generator and the starter recoil assembly is broken. I cannot find a parts source for these generators anywhere. Can anyone help me out?
Background info:2011 K-Z Sportsmen CLassic 19BH trailer.I rented out my camper this past weekend to a couple with a young daughter. I went to pick up the camper and when I went to open the FW tank drain under the bunk bed, I see a bunch of insects s...
Guys, I have been mulling over a good way to tap into my RV propane line to add a quick disconnect for my Weber grill. I am tired of lugging an extra 20lb tank around and the small 1lb cylinders is just as big of a pain. Here is a photo of the busi...
I just acquired a 24" LED TV that runs on 12V 3A power. It doesn't have the AC power cord/adapter with it. But, since it is a 12V TV, can I run it straight off the 12V system in the camper? Or do I need to throttle down the amperage being delivere...
I need to replace my water pump. The old one still functions but looses pressure and allows back feeding of water. I currently have this pump installed which is the original and to be replaced.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004LF6KUE/?coliid=I16C1H297Q...