since ‎Jul-18-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 130 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,These refirgerator models are becoming obsolete and parts are a little tough to find. I replaced the bottom handle once and the top just broke. Luckily I was able to find one on amazon.The bottom appears to be a unicorn nowadays and unless you wan...
Looking at purchasing a 24' enclosed for short trips and not having to pull the 5th wheel around.I am in Socal and needless to say there is a mass shortage and extended wait times to purchase new. I have done some research and visited a few companies...
Well luckily the season is over when this happened.I hooked up the trailer to take it back to storage yesterday. I always do a light check (blinkers etc) before I pull out and wouldn't you know it, the left side of the trailer is dead... :BI didn't h...
Hi,My weekend warrior went through a frame overhaul last year and the repair guy did a great job on everything. I was amazed that he added rain gutter spouts to the four corners as part of the roof service.The dilemma I have currently, is the cover ...
Hi,I rarely use leveling blocks (under tires) but have had some opportunities where one side is a tad lower.I have independent front jacks and the standard scissor jack that came with the CR3705 weekend warrior. I try not to operate the front jacks s...