since ‎Jul-24-2012
‎Nov-26-2023

My Activity

• 82 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I sold my 5'er and am looking for a used twin bed Class C under $90K. I like the Winnie and Itasca View/Navion 24V's but I'm a little scared of the M-B reliability and maintenance costs. My German mechanic advised me to stay away from the first DEF V...
I googled looking for a toad to use as a dinghy for a 3500 Sprinter Class C.The recommendations were vehicles like Jeeps, F150 pickups, Chevy Colorado, Equinox.That's heavier than I want. Aren't there some scooters like a Kia Soul or Honda CRV or HRv...
I have a little side table that came with my Arctic Fox RV. It had a deep scratch in it and I also wanted to use it as a test case for eventually refinishing the dining room table.I started sanding with 100, then 150, then 220, and finally 320 with a...
We love our Bliss chairs. It's almost like being weightless reclining in them. The only problem is they are awkward to store in our basement. There is enough room to store them vertically if I had some sort of slotted rack to hold them. When I worked...
Like most 5'ers, my Arctic Fox has a factory genny compartment underneath the front overhang. For a variety of reasons, I don't want a permanently installed generator. I'm waffling between a single Honda EU3000is or two EU2200's or their Yamaha equiv...