since ‎Jul-25-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm attaching an image below of some minor water intrusion from both the outside electric outlet (minimal) and from the back of the refrigerator from where a screw was likely not caulked as well as it should have been by the original manufacturer (mo...
I'm in the process of debugging a suspected leak in the fresh or gray tank in my 30' travel trailer. I've got the pump on and haven't seen any leaks. I've filled the lines with city water and no issues of a leak either. The pump from the fresh tan...
I have a 30 ft TT (7500 GVWR, though I'm not usually over 6K-6.5K lbs) with 4 Maxxis ST205/75R 14 LR C tires (all 4 always at 50 psi per specs). The front axle had 2 Maxxis from 2012, and the back axle had 2 of the same type from late 2016 (installe...
Hi,The converter in my TT is not working and I've used a multimeter to confirm that my shore power is providing 120 VAC. It is a 30 amp system.It appears the burned and corroded wires are the problem from this picture below:Is it worth cutting off t...
In inspecting my travel trailer after the recent cold temps (in NC), I noticed that I had some ice buildup outside of my holding tank valves, that was pink in color. Given I put the RV antifreeze in my lines and into my black and gray tanks, it coul...