since ‎Jul-26-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,086 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Central Maine got a little shaking the other day. Between the heavy snow & high winds causing power outages for days, and the little shake session the TC experienced I am glad there is a roof over the camper and a solid foundation under it. Today's...
Family in Healy AK report recent snow and very cold temperatures with high winds. Just another day in paradise and normal for living that close to Denali National park. The locals report the tourist workers and the tourists have fled 'Gliter Gulch, ...
The small furnace in my Palomino TC may not be able to keep up against this level of chill in the air. I may have to have the DW cut up some more firewood so she can throw another log on the fire before she cooks my breakfast this morning.Have a goo...
I looked forward to reading posts from SidecarFlip, especially about T/Cs, but have not seen any new posts from him. His views were informative and interesting. Does anyone know if he is well?Just concerned.Lakeside
Traded our 39' 5er for a 2016 truck camper. Had no intentions of returning to the south, but DW thinks she wants to get out of the cold next winter for a few months.My question is, where to camp in FL with a TC?I think probably TCs would not be welc...