since ‎Jul-31-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,345 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2008 GMC 3500 DRW and it's time for new tires. Currently running Firestone, purchased in 2014 and have had zero problems except for traction, my gravel driveway seems to chew them up. The tires are LT225/75R17/E.Looking for a good all terrai...
We have a 2015 FR Sierra fifth wheel. The current roof has a factory defect where the top color coat is coming off. The roof is water tight and the defect does not effect the integrity of the EPDM.That being said Dicor has given us two options. Opt...
Thought this was interesting. Not sure if this was posted yet, did not see it. Marcus Lemonis being sued and complainants trying to get class action status.http://rvdailyreport.com/industry/lawsuit-names-cnbc-star-lemonis-in-alleged-financial-fraud/
Hey all, looking for campground recommendations for a campground near Ft. Eustis/Langley in Virginia. This will be for the springtime to visit our son when he graduates AIT. Thanks for the help.
I am going to look at 2005 Freighliner M2 106 truck today. Great condition with only 143000 miles. It may be overkill to pull our fifth wheel but is much cheaper than a newer dually. Anyone know of a site where I can get a value on this truck. NADA ...