since ‎Aug-05-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 98 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We currently have a Winnebago Class A. We farm for a living and store the RV on farm. We have not had mice in our class A for any of the 3 years we've owned it. Now either the Class A is sealed up great or its the electronic mouse repellent plugg...
Best place to get answers to things I don't know is ask those that have experienced it. Thanks for taking the time to help me out. There are many factors in weighing out decisions. Your straight answers will help us answer this last question we hav...
For those of you interested in Torklift Tie Downs. I did a blog report on the installation process, and my thoughts, opinion of their product.Hopefully this might help some of you out.Here is a link to the blog report:https://midwesttruckcampers.wor...
I know many of you have questions on Torklifts stable loads from time to time. Thought I might share my instilation process, and what I've thought of them.Hope this might help.click link:Blog report on Torklift Stable Loads- Install
Added Torqlift Stable loads to my truck.Here is a link to what I did and the instillation process.They really worked out good for me.click link below:Instillation of my stable loads.Hope this might help someone who might be considering their product.