since ‎Aug-11-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Own a 2006 Fleetwood Bounder 35E Class A MH. Rear bathroom sink was not draining well. I took it completely apart and cleaned out the gunk in the drain tube and P-trap. I'm a little familiar with home sink repairs, so knew I would need plumber's pu...
I own a 2006 Fleetwood Bounder, 35E with a Norcold 1200LRIM 4-door refrigerator. Got back from a trip and heard beeping from the refrig. Door was "saying" "No AC". Apparently I did not have it set for Auto. So, I changed it to Auto, shut the refr...
Hello Fellow RVers: Need some help and wish to pass on information. First some background: I have a 2006 Fleetwood Bounder Class A motorhomer, model 35E. In the water management compartment (port side of rig), I have two (2) city water flanges, o...
My class A motorhome has a TV in the back bedroom that is powered from a power inverter. In order to power on the TV, you must first turn on the power inverter from a switch located on the wall just below the TV. I normally leave the inverter switch...
Had the utility light on the other night, as well as the light in the utility compartment. When I was finished, I turned the compartment light off, and everything went dark, including the external utility light. I think I burned a fuse. Now I'm lo...