since ‎Aug-30-2012
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 244 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,Trying to help my dad identify some wiring in his coach for a project. Manufacturer hasn't been any help so I thought I'd try here.He has two wires that we are trying to identify the wire size. Seems the obvious method would be to use a set ...
Anyone besides me having trouble with the "price locator" portion of the EFS app? I can log in and see past transactions, but when trying to find a location and price, I get nothing except: "There was a problem getting locations from the server. P...
Hi All,My father is looking at the JC Refrigeration compressor retrofit for his Norcold that hasn't been working too well. I've found lot's of reviews where folks have made the conversion and are happy with it, however, I haven't seen any comments a...
Hi Everyone,I pull a 2015 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 with the Quadratrac II transmission.When I hook up the vehicle to tow and put the transfer case into neutral, I press the button and it shifts silently into neutral, the light on the dash comes on,...
Just looking for some thoughts.....I fulltime in a 2005 Mandalay 40E Coach.I've been with National General through Good Sam for a few years now, renewal is coming up so I started shopping.Coverages and deductibles the same across the quotes.National ...