since ‎Sep-10-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We currently have a 2012 3100RL montana hickory edition but are thinking or trading to get some new features. weve had a great experience with it but the new floorplans arent to our liking. The Cedar Creek Silverback 331K might but I would like input...
I had my butcher package steaks and chops and freeze them for me in Cryo bags. He did not label each package. I now find that the regulation on the official website reads that each package is supposed to be labeled with contents. Can anyone tell me w...
Getting ready to purchase genny for our 5er. Have seen a lot of allusions to gennys being stolen, is this paronia or a real concern? If it's real, how do you secure yours?
Looking to buy a generator to allow boondocking on our Alaska trip this summer. We have one Dometic 15000 BTU AC. Will a 3000W unit provide the power needed for our 5th wheel if we are careful with other appliances?
Starting to plan our 2016 trip. Leaving Sioux City IA in late May and returning by late August. Planning on looping up thru Fairbanks, down to Anchorage, the Kenai, Skagway and home by way of Calgary. This is our first Alaska trip so I am looking for...