since ‎Sep-14-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 94 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Article and pictures of a camper crash involving a semi and a camper with SUV. 3 people injured. This was in Springfield, Ohio.Camper crash
For those of you traveling North or South on Interstate 75 or Interstate 71, there is major work going on with the bridge over the Ohio river in Cincinnati, Ohio. The normal 4 lane bridge will be down to 1 lane at times and to 2 lanes most of the tim...
Are there any full hookup campgrounds located on the East or South sides of Yellowstone that are not in the park?Looking for suggestions for full hookup campgrounds for a 36 ft. fifth wheel.I know about the campgrounds within the park.
I plan on going to San Antonio next June for a trip to the Alamo and other sites. Does anyone have any recommended camp grounds? What else is available to see in the area.
There was a rollover accident in Springfield, Ohio involving a travel trailer and a SUV. No cause is listed and no injuries were reported. http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/news/news/local/no-serious-injuries-after-camper-rolls-over/nbM37/