since ‎Sep-21-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 788 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just installed some TV trays I found a Lowes. It was a quick install and they are perfect. Can be used inside and outside, very versatile ! 
When we got back from our trip and parked the Cougar 333MKS we discovered that our X-Chocks would not fit between the curb-side wheels. The street-side X-Chock fit just fine. Odd because the X-chocks were previously interchangeable. These are the sma...
Looking for effective solutions against grey squirrels. We were prepping for our first trip of the season and discovered that Mom had found a home for the 3 little ones in the rear of the 5er, mainly on the street side. She gained enterance at the bu...
The Cougar slide-out bike rack had developed a number of stress cracks in the bumper area and needed repair. The solution was to weld a piece of ¼" plate behind the bumper and then weld it back onto the frame supports. The spare tire carrier which or...
Yesterday I pulled out the bike rack on our 2013 Keystone Cougar and found that the bumper was starting to fall off. The welds joining frame to bumper were good but the metal around the lower portion of the bumper had multiple cracks on both sides. I...