since ‎Sep-22-2012
‎Dec-20-2023

My Activity

• 198 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi the vinyl trim that covers the aluminum track on my older motorhome needs changing.Camco on Amazon lists 3/4" 1" and 1 1/4" My question be it likely a no brainer but from my attatched picture should I be ordering which size?Unsure if measured by t...
Hi my 7 year old Shitzu has a heart murmur.Wondering if anyone here has had any experience with their dog having a heart murmur and what they did for treatment of the murmur.We would much rather put him on a natural homeopathic treatment as the revie...
Hi, My HP EliteBook 2760p needs a new keyboard.I found one on eBay new and located in Canada so quick delivery I,m hoping.The keyboard is HEREIt is listed as CF Canadian type. The keys are French.Does that mean everything I type will be in French?Kin...
Ok 1978 440 Dodge B300 There has been no issues and it has been running well.Today though I turned over the key cranking the engine.The engine continues cranking and will not fire until the moment I release the key.Once the key gets released it fires...
I have Windows 10 installed on both my Lumia 650 and Lenovo tablet.A campsite we stay at has a house full of computer geeks who are grown children of the owners.My WiFi app shows different networks around me, probably them plus they have full access ...
Likes from
Likes given to