since ‎Oct-07-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 911 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I currently have a C, 21' and am considering a 33' class A for some extended travel. Do you think I would be disappointed with the size difference for general getting around. We need some space and comfort, but is this a big sacrifice in maneuverabi...
I have been looking at used Motorhomes on line and in person.I have always liked the Class C, but correct me if I'm wrong.I see lots of Class C's with Delamination, but I don't seem to find Class A's with this problem. Am I missing something? It's ...
This should have been all so easy, but so far, not so much. I installed a new Suburban SW6P manual light hot water heater. I can't keep the pilot lit. When I let go of the pilot switch the flame goes out. I even tried a different thermo coupler. ...
For any of you that struggle with those worthless tail lights on many class Cs. I finally found a solution. Amazon has a decent 1157 socket on a "L" bracket, the ones that are spring loaded. Cut the old socket out, screw the new L bracket of socket t...
For many wondering about covering their RVs. I just took my cover off the class C yesterday. It with stood 6 Minnesota winters, and I'll have to say it's time to pitch it. Back roof corners are finally wearing through. Was about $200 bucks, and I ...