since ‎Oct-12-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 136 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just bought a new travel trailer and I find that the quick disconnect for the outdoor BBQ is stubbed out in the back of the wheel well subject to possible extreme damage in the case of a blow out. I know some would say to travel with the tanks shut o...
I know this question has been answered before, but not for me:)Buying a new travel trailer and the dealer recommends a single 12 volt battery. We have had double 12 volt batteries on our travel trailers in the past and had no issues with that arrang...
We are considering purchasing one of these, specifically the 2507.Does anyone have any input as to the quality etc of these units?ThanksTinbender
A moderator posts a thread that is politically argumentative at best and then locks it so no comment can be made.Just my opinion but that really sucks.Tinbender,"probably a former member of this forum"
How or what do you use to remove the yellow discoloration from the white plastic from various items on the RV?in particular the power tongue jack, door latches, and outdoor light fixtures.Tinbender