since ‎Oct-16-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have 2 24 series batteries wired parallel (12v), and have a rats nest of wires running out of my battery boxes.I am considering using a bus bar attached to the frame to lessen the number of wires going directly to the batteries.I have a solar panel...
I have a 13 Ram 2500 4x4 CTD, I am looking to replace the factory shocks with aftermarkets. I infrequently pull a 10k TH. Has anyone replaced their oem shocks? What brands are you using?Is there a noticeable difference or was it a waste of $$.I was l...
This is the second upcoming season for our rig, upon winterizing I noticed the anode rod was pretty well pitted, and up towards the plug end it was approximately 60% worn through. I this normal to have to purchase a rod every season? Do they sell rod...
Purchased new with TH in late 2013, and is still under warranty, however I attempting to eliminate non-genset possibilities before taking it in. I have been running it monthly as recommended, 30 days ago it ran without incident, however it will not s...
Upon arriving at our camping spot this last weekend we discovered that we lost approximatley half of our fresh water supply. I noticed water misting onto the road when we first rolled out of town, assuming that this is normal overflow / bouncy road s...