since ‎Jan-12-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Greetings,Looking for a good, reliable and reasonably priced pet (Dog) insurance policy company. There so many to choose from. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance.Dave W.
Hi Folks,I am hoping that there is someone on RVNEt that's had Lippert install a leveling system (aftermarket) at their operation in Goshen. Would like some feedback if there is. Thanks in advance.Dave
Hi Folks,Like others, our pets stay in our rig for short periods of time. We are very careful to make certain that if there are issues related to our HVAC, we can respond. Would appreciate hearing from anyone who is using a temperature monitoring sys...
Hi Folks,Am attempting to contact the folks at RVRoof.com regarding their Flex Armor roofing application, and am not getting a response reference my inquiry. Tried to leave a message, but a recorded message states that the mailbox is full. Anyone hap...
Hi Folks,I am preparing to have a six point Lippert leveling system installed on our fifth wheel, and have a question. Any thoughts on electric vs hydraulic. I am leaning toward hydraulic. Your thoughts are appreciated.Thank you. - Dave