since ‎Nov-05-2012
‎Feb-02-2024

My Activity

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just got my truck camper out of storage for 2 years, and the roof looks horrible. It was under a breathable cover, and I've always cleaned and conditioned it with Camco products. The camper is a 2017 model year Wolf Creek 840 that lives in Califo...
Has anyone seen or heard of a new medium duty Chevy truck with a truck camper? I Googled and couldn't even find a picture. There were lots with the old Kodiaks, but none on the new platform. I'm daydreaming about a rig like that to use as a toterh...
Hey all- I want to tow a 20' car hauler behind my Wolf Creek 840 on my 1-ton DWR. The hitch I have now puts the ball right at the edge of the camper's bumper, and all weights and capacities are well within spec. So, my question is: is there a genera...
I'm comfortable negotiating the price of a car or a house, but am not sure what to expect with an RV. We're about to buy a brand new Wolf Creek truck camper and are wondering how much wiggle room RV dealers have. I don't know if it's nothing or a l...
I've searched for pics of a Lance 850 on here, but didn't find any. I'd like to see one on a truck to get an idea of how far it sticks out the back. You get bonus points for pics of one on a Chevy or GMC dually.(I've seen all the pics elsewhere on ...