‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,495 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30402422
Can we tow our Chevy Sonic? I'm thinking that we are NOT towing a heavy car. I'm thinking of a new 29' Class C with the new FORD V-8 engine and using a tow dolly made from Aluminum. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Chuck "Th...
We want a Class C that is not as wide, but very high quality such as Phoenix Cruiser and I forget the name of the company in Florida that makes them and their body is one complete unit! My wife and I are NOT getting any younger and basically it will ...
And it will be the standard engine in the Chevy Cutaway RV chassis. Just very curious if GM/Chevy will upgrade the GVWR so that Chevy can compete with the larger Class C's, which presently FORD dominated that particular segment. The new 6.6 V-8 will ...
They already have brought their Class B & Travel Trailers, but is their class A the next German RV to compete in America? What I do know is that their class A's and narrower, shorter, and not as tall and have smaller diesel engines! If they did come ...