since ‎Dec-10-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 571 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just got back from a 500 mile trip on 101 here in Oregon. Took my F150 and my fifth wheel and wanted to share the results. Traveled 526 miles up and down the Oregon coast. Some times it rained some times it was clear and some times it was very windy...
My slide out is making all kinds of noise (squeaks grunts jerks) what is the best lubricant you have found for this problem. I am pretty sure its just needs some sort of lube..
Just thought some of you would be interested in this. I got a new truck this year a 2018 F150 V8 6.5 bed club cab. 355 gears four wheel drive. 10 speed. I always pull my 5er with my F250 super duty but was always curious if my little truck would pul...
Was going to plan a trip to Manitoba next fall but it seems there is not much to do in Manitoba.. Has anyone traveled that part of Canada and if so how did you like it?? Thanks for any help on thisWith Thanks Ray
I have been reading a thread about holding tanks falling out of a rig while traveling down the road.. I have been RVing for over 50 years and had never seen this happen. Or heard about this happening I kept reading the thread and lots of folks said...