since ‎Dec-10-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 53 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Finally got generator running recently. Worked with vacuum and a/c last week, but yesterday generator runs but no power to the house. Checked breakers in Rv and on generator. Checked fuses. It’s the set up where the cord that plugs into the shore plu...
Replaced my generator with an onan qg 4000 gasoline generator. Gas is getting into the oil and into the air filter when it overflows. It pressurized the oil tank. Checked the fuel regulator and it wasn’t changing pressure. It was 6 psi no matter what...
https://letusdisagree.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/circuit.jpegHas the #'s 1 21130I need to replace my circuit board, but the replacement one I got was too big and didn't have screw holes in the right place. Any recommendations on which one I shou...
Hey guys,I replaced my generator with a 2013 Onan QG 4000. I knew it had problems, but it was a great deal. For some reason, starting it builds pressure in the oil. WHen I take off the oil cap, it sprays everywhere.Fuel was also coming out the air...
I just put an Onan QG 4000 in my RV. It was used and the fuel float was stuck, but I think we got that taken care of. Since fuel had gotten in oil, I tried to change the oil today. Seemed to all flow out easily since it had gas in it. I went to a...