since ‎Dec-12-2012
‎Jan-15-2024

My Activity

• 124 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Trying to figure out if we can hitch our trailer (on order) to our '14 RAM 3500 with the tailgate down, using an extended shank.Our tailgate will need to be completely down when hitching - we carry a side by side in the bed.Looks like the ball will b...
2014 RAM 6.7 - About a month ago I got a P020D code (#4 cylinder, possibly bad injector). Cleared to the code and hasn't come back.A few days ago, another CEL. P020B, cylinder no. 2, same thing.Does this mean it's time for injectors? Or do is furt...
Not sure where to ask this, so I'm starting here. Thanks in advanced.We have a 2014 RAM 3500 Cummins SRW with about 4,300lb payload. Our current travel trailer is 4,300 empty, 6,000lb GVWR.We'd like to get a single-slide camper and tow our TT with t...
My 2002 Suburban 2500 has worn/rotted bushings in the leaf springs. Should I get these replaced before we move to a heavier TT? Would it be cheaper or better to just replace the springs (and maybe add an extra)?Our current TT is 6,000 GVWR and we’r...
I just got done rebuilding the front-end on my 2002 Suburban (ball joints, pitman arm, etc.). The bolts that hold the brake caliper bracket to the knuckle always seem difficult to remove.This time around, I decided to add anti-seize to each of the f...
Likes given to