since ‎Dec-12-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well we just got home from our first trip with the truck camper and it all went off with out too many issues! We left our farm in South East Saskatchewan and went all the way to South East BC through the Rockies and a stop in Banff. We put on over 3,...
Just to make this short, I have fifth wheel rails in my truck to pull our fifth wheel. And we just got our truck camper for taking on long trips to the mountains, however one of the metal spacers screwed the bottom of the floor is right where my rai...
I got looking at the spot to put the crank in to get my spare tire out of my truck and seen I won't be able to get it out with the truck camper on. So if i need to get my spare out on the road I would have to unload the camper, to get it out. Wife sa...
Well we bought ourselves a 2008 Palomino Bronco 1250 a few weeks ago. When we went and looked at it, it all looked great. Previous owner stated it was stored inside, or under a tarp ,all of its life. He was the original owner of it. So we settled on ...
Well I will make this as short as possible! Just bought a truck camper to take to the mountains when we go, we will be boon docking the whole time when we go. So I need to install a solar panel to keep the battery charged up. I took al the amp readin...