since ‎Dec-12-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 521 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All,Have used lap sealant on the roof many times over many years, but for the vertical seals have only had to touch it up, never a true full length reseal. I noticed that a foam seal around a slide had a factory bead that has separated the ent...
Looking for suggestions on parks. Family of 5 with kids ranging 6-15. Looking to visit the falls but also want an enjoyable time at the part with a pool and things for the kids. We all have passports so open to US or Canada side. Anyone stay some...
Hello all,Looking for suggestions on a cell signal repeater / booster. My wife and I are both able to work from home and sometimes we work from camper. However, some spots we camp have poor cell service and we use our phones as hot spots for our la...
Hello All- This is a strange one for me as we typically like to camp rural, but for this particular trip I am considering bringing our travel trailer out to long island. Long story short, we will be camping in NE PA in the pocono's and then have a ...
Hello all- We have a 6 year old travel trailer and over the past few years we have had an annoying issue with the water pump that I am getting really frustrated with now. If the unit sits for a period of time with an empty tank, or if we camp with ...
Likes from