‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 140 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29962917
I am looking for a FLAT TOW car , but it seems that almost EVERY one I consider , has really rotten ratings and histories on Car Complaints website.I prefer something between 2005 and 2012 , for price reasons.Jeeps ... ALL , seem to be a garbage car...
I just bought a 2007 HHR & had Base Plate installed.I see that the suggestion is to pull FUSE #8 / Ign. fuse .... to avoid battery running down.I unplugged mine in driveway just to see effects ... and there were a few ... but some items still worked ...
I just bought a 2002 Damon Challenger 348 ... and the slides , that worked on the lot / in Florida ..... Now will not work at home / in S. Carolina.I do not have any fuse diagrams ... or ANY manuals.I have checked the board near to front pump , .......
My 2000 Class A ... came with a CAREFREE OMEGA 1 ... awning / window shade.I think this system is AWFUL ... and would not wish it on anybody ... and when it locked up ( on it's own ) .... it ripped up my slide cover / window cover ... and tore up man...