since ‎Dec-22-2012
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 224 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I should replace my 6 house batteries sometime soon. Which brand would you choose? Interstate GC2-HD-AGM, Trojan T105, or Decca ABP A8AGC2 They are all AGM, all 6V, similar size, and similar price.
I've been going back and forth with a tire store for the past 2 months, which is ridiculous in and of itself. I asked for tires that were no more than 6 or 7 months old. He essentially promised me that he'd get tires no older than 6 or 7 months old...
I'm getting new tires for my motorhome. The tire guy said it is not necessary to run motorhome 50 or 100 miles and then come back for a lug nut tightness check. I've thought I've heard that you should. Which is right or which would you do?
How do you know if a tire place is an "authorized participating dealers" for the FMCA tire discount? Is there a list somewhere instead of asking around?? I got a quote from a somewhat popular place, but they said they don't do the tire discount. A...
Just wondering about the cost of having a consignment place sell a Class A motorhome. Is there a base $ amount or a percentage they charge?