since ‎Dec-26-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 58 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone have any recommendations for alternate routes to I-70 through Indiana? We just can't take the rough ride and constant bumping any longer. We like to travel from Maryland's Eastern Shore to explore various areas out west and need to find a...
We are looking for suggestions and advice on the best route to take from Omaha, Nebraska to Capulin Volcano National Monument in New Mexico. We will be traveling in a 30 ft fifth wheel and large dually pickup in late July. We are unfamiliar with the ...
We are looking for a campground for an overnight stop in July anywhere along the New Jersey turnpike, New Jersey 287 north to New York 87 to Connecticut 84 to Hartford area. We are flexible about where we can stop along this area. Just looking for s...
We have a 2009 Silverado 3500HD Duramax DRW. It did not come from the factory with an exhaust brake. The reviews are mixed on aftermarket systems (BD and Banks). What experiences have others had with these and other systems?
I am trying to replace the above original converter in my fiver (with same model converter). The first attempt resulted in 0 volts DC coming out of the converter, with it being plugged into 120 volts AC (meter check shows 120 volts). The second con...