since ‎Jan-11-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 90 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Haven't posted for a while, which is probably a good thing since it means the RV has been working and I haven't needed all the good advice offered here!On our final few days of camping, the red 'warning' light came on the hot water switch and the hea...
Last step on my bathroom rebuild is the tub surround. The original was getting brittle and cracked during removal so bought a new one (boy, are they expensive for a simple piece of vinyl).My question is: can I use the same rivet holes for installing ...
I am in the process of replacing my old Thetford toilet with a new Thetford, however when I insert the rubber ring provided, the base will not sit firmly on the floor, even when applying weight. I realize that it is meant to be held down by the bolts...
So I finally started to tackle the soft spot on the bathroom floor that was detected last season. The trailer is still winterized so I was somewhat surprised to find the floor and joists still wet, as I had surmised a plumbing leak was the cause. The...
Since summer is over (sob) I will be doing some repair work on a soft spot on the bathroom floor. I suspect I have a leaky toilet so will be removing this and pulling back the lino to inspect the damage. Depending on the amount of work and my availab...