since ‎Jan-14-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 268 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

said the lady at a campground in VA near Washington DC. I said it is a new 2018 truck camper on a 2015 DRW F350 and she repeated that they only took camping trailers, 5th wheels and motor homes. First time ever I have run into this limitation. The...
Our Carriage Cameo has served us well over the last 10 years but I have spent too much time changing new tires on the side of a busy, hot stinking highway over the years. When I am not changing tires, I am worrying about changing tires, when I am no...
I apologize to any Indianans that might take offense to the following.In my experience, year in and year out, over decades, Indiana has the worst highway to bridge transitions in America. Worse than MI, worse than WI, worse than IL, worse than OH wo...
Grand Haven State Park in Grand Haven MI is in an excellent location with nice views of Lake Michigan and lots of sand. There is much to do around the area and is a nice location. Bathrooms/showers are excellent for a state park in terms of cleanli...
No more squeaking and much more robust hardware BUT am I the only one who struggles with actually getting grease to flow into them?While laying under the 5th wheel, trying to get leverage on the grease gun, I imagine I look like a monkey making love ...