since ‎Jan-21-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 277 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2016 3/4 ton GMC gasser with Anderson hitch connected to a 32' trailer that weighs 12.5k with about 2100lbs pin weight. When traveling I get a jerking in TV when there is a load. Happens going up a hill or slight elevation in road. Usually f...
Our purchase of a 5th wheel is not far off so I am doing my investigating of hitches. I would like the Andersen Ultimate hitch as its lightweight and easier for me to remove. I would also like to not have rails in the bed all the time. So solution is...
Had my Passport elite front cap replaced due to water damage from a leaking roof seam. Bad design as the curved roof meets the front straight cap which causes two valleys on either side to hold water. So it was $1000 to replace the cap and Keystone w...
Looking to get a 5er and was wondering how you guys carry kayaks. I have 2 about 12' long and need some ideas. Obviously my rack on truck will not work as the 5er will be occupying the bed.
Got a friend who is going to get a satellite dish for the camper. can he use the external cable connection on the camper to run the signal to his TV assuming the amplifier is turned off? if not what is the best method?