since ‎Jan-22-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have found a roadtrek at a dealership just over the Canadian border that looks very intriguing to me. Does anyone have any experience or insight into the process of purchasing an RV in Canada and importing it to the US for personal use? Thanks!
So looking at a new trailer and I'm thinking there might be a problem, need some feedback from the weight police please! My 15 Ram 1500 has payload capacity of 1260 lbs. You put me, my wife and our tiny chihuahuas in there and we have 400 gone, if ...
So we have decided to upgrade but not our TV yet. I'm looking for suggestions of brands and models based on the following 'perfect' criteria. Bunk beds, queen bed with solid doors to living space, 28 feet max, prefer 26 or less. Dry weight no more th...
We love to RV and are saving our pennies to purchase. In the mean time we have had great success with one way RV rentals. Cruise America rolling into AZ and out of AZ have been great ways for us to scratch the RV itch without breaking the bank. We...