since ‎Feb-06-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 607 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Once again we needed help with a tire problem. We had a blowout on 95 just outside ofFlorida today, we called Coachnet and they said help woul be there in 90 min. They arrived within the hour and changed the tire, with our spare. We will have other i...
We were returning to Delaware from West Virginia after a family reunion in the mountains near Hinton, W. VA. We had to take the Washington Beltway, which we hate, but did okay on the way out early Sunday morning. However, coming back it was a littl...
We hooked up to city water here at home. Flushed out the pink stuff by turning on all the faucets, shower head, and flushed toilet. Water is coming out of the syphon tube we used to pump in the antifreeze. Why? Where is it drawing water from? When ...
I've been wondering (and worrying) about what would happen to our dog if one of us had to go for emergency help while on the road, because of course our first responsibility would be to be there for each other. My DH is 79 in relatively good health...
We find ourselves in a bit of a jam. My husband has been ill for a few weeks and hasn't the strength to pull the dead battery out of the well in the basement of the fiver. We have a charger at home. We need to hook up and haul our rig out of storage ...