since ‎Feb-08-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After a couple years in a big TT, then a 5th wheel, I made my first motor home purchase last year. I found a 2008 Gulf Stream Super C, with only 5k miles,kept inside in the winters, literally like new condition. I've learned a tremendous amount regar...
Hi Folks,What a two years it has been reading this forum! Thanks to all for the excellent advice I have received in that time. So to start, here is my situation:This Tuesday will begin 6 days boondocking at a bluegrass fest in Vt. In the 5th wheel, I...
Okay Folks, here is what I am up to. To start, I have a 2006 Outback 5th wheel, battery tray in the usual spot up front in the storage compartment. The plastic tray is recessed into a hole cut out in the sheet metal, battery sits in there, capped by ...
Hi Folks,A little background. Not new to RVing, but starting to deal with battery issues more, now that I have a week long music festival coming up w/ no hookups. I decided that after last year, not knowing what I should about battery use, maintenanc...