since ‎Feb-09-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone stayed here? We are thinking of trying it out for a week, but reviews online are old. It is now under Adventure Bound Corp. Looking for a fun for kids. We've been to Lake In Woods, but wanted to try something new.
I was just wondering and looking for ideas. We usually, have a nice table cloth, put lights around the awning, 2 indoor/outdoor rugs, and chairs. And a dog or 2, lol
A few months ago, we refinanced our home, and the woman who came to our house to do the title work, saw our camper, and also camps. We got to talking and she is a big fan of the Thousand Trails Zone Pass. I never knew anything about it, and probably...
Has anyone been here? We are thinking of going for a few days when kids are finished with school. If you have been here, how are the sites? Are they tight or do you have some space?
The new passport elite was great! Except, our microwave doesn't work. The keypad doesn't respond, so we will be calling the dealer tomorrow. ugh. We went about an hour away, up north to Lake In Woods in Pa, it was beautiful, but, OMG, we had to c...