since ‎Feb-10-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am looking for some advise on what is the best brand of exterior caulking to use on the molding on the exterior walls? I have a 2017 Heartland Bighorn 3010re 5th wheel. I know I should not use a silicone based caulk but after that I am not sure?? I...
We are planning a trip to Disney World the first of December 12/21, also any suggestions on were to stay in Orlando and I was also thinking on staying for a while maybe going to the Keys?Thanks Bill
We are planning a trip to Disney World the first of December 2021 from Turlock CA, what is the consensus? I have not tried a winter trip cross country! Is the southern route pretty good that time of year? Also any suggestions on were to stay in Orlan...
Well I pulled the trigger and upgraded to a Ram 3500 Bighorn from a 2500 Ram! Pick it up tomorrow!
1st off I know this subjective! I currently have no service at my home, I know nothing about the types of service. I have 2 TV's in my 5er so I also need to know about the best equipment to purchase?? Thanks for the information!Bill