since ‎Feb-14-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 318 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 3 year old equal-i-zer and one of the bar pins broke. It happens. One phone call, a human answered the phone, we chatted for a bit and then he sent me replacements. Not just the broken one, but a pair of the new upgraded version. Now I have ...
On a recent hot weather camping trip, we noticed "that smell." You know, the nasty sour GREY water smell you should only experience when dumping the greay water tank? I discovered we have one of these AAV's under the kitchen sink. I think it is no lo...
Does anyone here run an ALDE heating system in the USA? As far as I can tell, only some Roadtrek Vans and T@B trailers have them. They are quite common in the EU and UK, however. I cannot believe these are not more common here in higher level coaches...
Anyone towing with a 4.6L Triton V8 in a Ford? F150, Econoline, Explorer, etc?I have one in my Sport Trac. Does great on the flats, not so bad on the hills. I can pull a 6% grade for several miles dropping only to 65MPH if I start it at 80MPH pulling...
I just got a mil-spec 2200 watt sensata pure sine wave inverter from a buddy who bought a pallet of them at a gov't auction. This thing is built in the USA like a tank. Nice product. Cannot wait to use it. It is rated at 30A and can start a 1HP motor...