since ‎Feb-16-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,During the last trip of the Summer I was traveling home on one of the worst maintained roads I have ever traveled. For nearly five miles it felt like I was getting hit by another vehicle, only from below... As soon as I got back onto a better ...
So, we're on a whirlwind summer vacation tour.Our stops were (and are going to be...) GA, TN, KY, OH, PA, NY, CT, NH, MA, RI, NJ VA, SC and home FL...Well, somewhere around the clover covered hills of Pennsylvania... My dog Skip decided it would be a...
Generally, when I go to the store in the RV, I try to be courteous enough to park out of the way from main stream traffic… But, most times, I kinda feel like the elephant that’s trying to hide behind a tree…Most times, I’ll park at the end of a row, ...
When I bought the Coachmen, the first objection I had was the original flooring that was buckled and shrunken at the edges. But the salesman said "hey, if your kind of handy it won't take much to replace it...Funny enough, he was right...!I pulled up...
Having just purchased a Class "A" and misses being a teacher... We needed someplace fairly local to go... (within a hundred miles for our first outing...) So, Highlands Hammock, in Seabring, Florida was a logical choice...To coin a phrase... Love it!...