since ‎Feb-18-2013
‎Feb-22-2024

My Activity

• 58 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

$100,000 Host CampersWe custom ordered our 2023 Everest through these guys but our cost was no way near what they are asking for the two listed on their website. We came from a Grand Design TT and occasionally look at them and noticed an increase in...
So, hoping to gather some info in two items for our Host Everest camper. First, our electric jacks stopped working with the camper hooked up to our truck, but once we jumped the batteries the jacks started to work. Am I correct to assume a blown fus...
So, I’m not sure this is an issue with our camper or if it’s campers in general. Occasionally, or deadbolt won’t go into the lock opening. Called Host the first time this happened and they said to lower or raise the rear right corner which did hel...
We are in Montana at the KOA in St Mary. We have land up past Babb and was hoping to bring our camper ( Host Everest ) up there but too soggy and muddy. In fact we got our truck stuck and had to wait over night to get it out. The camper wasn’t on ...
We purchased a Host Everest recently. We figured we would need a newer duality so we traded in our 2015 GMC short bed 3500 for a 2019 Chevy dually. Here are some numbers I have and am hoping for clarification for my piece of mind haha…GVWR—13000Cu...