since ‎Feb-20-2013
‎Jan-09-2024

My Activity

• 164 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Lately our Dometic dual zone CCC2 thermostat has been acting up. Sometimes a couple of the buttons didn’t work. Normally, we turn it off completely when we move. Last time we moved, it wouldn’t turn off. So we turned everything off and left the therm...
Noticed the other day that my Suburban 12 gal water heater was not heating on electric. Gas works fine. Replaced the element and it worked for about 10 min then quit. Any suggestions? Really don't want to call a repair guy if I don't have too.
Hey All, So I noticed that one of the rims on my 2012 Keystone Montana 3750FL is cracked. How do I find a matching rim? Where’s the best place to look in a hurry? How far can the spare rim go? I’m about to start a 3,000 mile journey. Thanks
BLUF - How do I keep fridge cooling unit from forming crystals? We spend most of the year work camping. We spend five months in one location, then take a month of traveling to the next location. Our Norcold 1200 fridge has been having cooling p...
Hi all. I've searched the forum and haven't found anything like my problem. Hopefully someone can help out. I have a Norcold 1210 in a 2012 Montana. Five months ago our freezer had a large amount of ice on the back wall so we defrosted it. We tu...