since ‎Feb-21-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello!Looking at Champion portable generator # 100155 dualfuel unit from Costco for $799. 7K run watts Gas 6k watts propane and 74 dba. Hoping for informed opinions about this brand/model’s reliability and performance especially as it pertains to 30...
Question about weather-tightness of Front windows. I am looking at trailers with Front windows, such as Flagstaff V-Lite. But a concern with Front windows is the road vibration from travel possibly causing leaks at Front windows.Anyone have experienc...
Can anyone with experience with Terry units please comment on this mfg and age unit as to quality and reliability? Considering purchase. It looks clean on the internet pix. I have a 3/4 ton Chevy Duramax to tow it so we're all right there.Thanks!
Good morning. Can anyone please share first-hand knowledge of the Holiday Rambler TT "Aluma-Lite" 32' models from this mid '90's era? Are there any specific areas that I should be sure to examine? Are there any common replacement items for these Alu...
Hello fine people: Tomorrow I go to look at a 2003 F-250 for sale. It has the 6.8 ltr V-10 gas engine with 425 lb ft torque and 165,000 miles. It is 4wd and has many options that look attractive including off road package that will be helpful for m...