since ‎Feb-24-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 84 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

All of the small plastic fittings on my Kodiak have turned black from pollutions or whatever. I've scrubbed them with a toothbrush and Comet with bleach and that has lightened them somewhat but not brought them back to white. Any suggestions, besides...
I'm told that my Kodiak 160SVT a/c should be able to run on household current. It's plugged in via extension cord to an outside outlet. My microwave only works on 30 amps and so I'm thinking the same is true of my a/c. What's the truth?My household a...
I tried mouse-repellant and mothballs. Not working. Any other suggestions?They did a number on my canvas.
My family and I went camping this weekend. When we opened the bed ends, we discovered that mice had invaded, troops of them. One bed end's canvas has holes of assorted sizes in it.I don't want to replace the whole canvas. What's a good way to patch i...
My Ford Explorer has been my faithful tow vehicle for years but is now biting the dust. It's a 2003 and has had a long and happy life.My mechanic recommended a few replacement vehicles (Tahoe, Suburban, Expedition) but they're all huge gas-guzzlers. ...