since ‎Feb-28-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Damon Astoria 3773 2007 Cummins 5.9 and the check coolant light,stop engine,comes on (bottles full)I have changed the sensor in the bottle and checked all the wiring but the light,stop engine,still come back on after a few miles,any ideas?
Hi all I am changing the tv in the bedroom for one with a larger screen, the old one runs absolutely fine it has a power lead and ariel that goes in the ant socket (see photo)I have taken the Ariel out of the old tv and put it in the new tv (the one ...
Hi all I have a Damon Astoria 2007 Cummins 5.9 and need to replace the coolant temperature sensor and not sure of it’s location,is it on the top of the engine at the front or the rear of the engine ?and do you get to it through the inspection hatch u...
Hi all,Attwood 8535-iv dclp heater problem on my rv,the heater will start up(fan going)but is having trouble lighting the furness sometimes it lights then it cuts out and stops,if you look at the circuit board outside next to the heater there is a re...
Hi all my carrier air v will now not start you press the remote it beeps twice but won’t turn on,I’ve reset the remote But still the same any ideas.