since ‎Mar-02-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Usually when we go for just a few days, we take our Direct Tv DVR and watch recorded programs in the evening for entertainment, not bothering to set up the satellite antenna. However on our most recent trip when I asked for the "List", it said it wa...
I know this is the connection for cable, just don't understand the looped orange cable. [img][/img]
I'm adding a 600 watt inverter and the plan is to put it in the pass thru storage compartment, which will be just behind the batteries on the trailer tongue. My first inclination was to run the cables under the front of the trailer and cut a hole in...
We've noticed that most travelers choose the interstates sticking close to the Gulf coast....anyone tried US 84 further inland? We don't like to be in a hurry and were hoping there might be some low-key interesting places to stop in some small towns...
The power tongue jack (Lippert Components model 181794) on our 2011 Keystone TT will go up (extends) but won't go down. Could a bad switch cause this? If so, should we order a new switch (about $50) and how do we get into the unit to replace the sw...