since ‎Mar-04-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 82 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am traveling to Florence Oregon from Pahrump NV its about 60 miles north of Vegas. I was wondering about the road conditions during the month of April.It will take take me up through Reno up to Klamath and further north. Without looking at the map ...
My air conditioners put out a lot of condensation it gets in my awning track and ended up creating corrosion to the rivets holding the track i have replaced the rivets but what i would like to know is what types of rain or water diversion systems hav...
I have a dometic power awning 915gl21.00 product# 958324251 that i am going to replace the fabric I have been looking for a pdf of the internal diagram of the unit need to know which is the spring side and which is the motor side or are there springs...
I own a 1998 American Eagle. The flaher and engaging the right turn signal blows the 10 amp fuse for the flasher. I have changed the bulbs cleaned up the sockets checked the relays for resistance all good. Left turn works will not blow the fuse soon ...
The shift pad to my trans will not go into drive or light up it will light up in reverse and neutral it will run in reverse no drive someone must have had this problem i have disconnected all of negative leads to the batteries to reset things no luck...