since ‎Mar-09-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 83 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for all season travel trailer for work. Will be using it approximately once every two weeks for 1-2 consecutive nights. Gonna park it in a parking lot at work. More concerned about winter use vs summer use. Temps in Denver can get down to bel...
Looking at a small class c ie winnebago view/navion, tiffin wayfarer, or entegra qwest to use as place to sleep overnight while i'm working. question - how long to bring in the single wall side in and drive off? no external hookups. 10 minutes? 5 min...
Do i need to physically disconnect the terminals from the chassis battery while it is hooked up to a "battery minder" charger?There is a chassis battery disconnect button close by that I engage when in storage. But there is a sign next to the battery...
2017 Winnebago Vista LX. There is a plastic trim piece that runs front to back of the RV on the exterior. A section of it has separated from the wall. I can see it was held by double sided sticky tape on the inside. I have tried gluing it back and al...
So quick recap - we recently traded our 2015 Nexus Phantom 28p at Camping World. During the trade in process Camping World told us that our Nexus was a 2014 instead of 2015 and as a result it was worth $2k less. Every paperwork we had stated 2015. Ca...